Department of Defense
Secret security clearance required
Employs approved instructional methods and materials to conduct training. Sets up classroom facilities, distributes handouts, and conducts classroom exercises. Responds to participant questions. May teach or instruct vocational or occupational subjects at the post-secondary level to student who have graduated or left high school. Includes adult education teachers and those who teach or instruct courses other than those that normally lead to an occupational objective or degree. Courses my include self-improvement, non-vocational, and non-academic subjects. Provides after-action reports as required.
In addition to the above duties, the mid-level will be expected to provide under graduate level instruction. Supervises the conduct of complex training programs. Directs the activities of other instructors. Assigns instructors responsibility for instructional modules and exercises. Conducts instructor rehearsals. Critiques instructor performance and provides remedial training. BA/BA degree required.
In addition to the above duties, provides post-graduate level instruction. MA/MS degree required.
Provides contract office services, in the Hinds, Madison and Rankin county area, by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Maintains workflow by implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Prepares reports, analyzes data, and identifies solutions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication.
$10.00 to $12.00/hr.