Government Contract Services
For Government Employers and Job Seekers
Are you Hiring for a Federal, State, or Local Agency?
Service Specialists works with federal, state, and local government agencies across the country. Recognizing that each agency has a unique checklist of schooling, certifications, and areas of experience that are necessary for a successful hire, our staff understands that oftentimes a resume does not always translate to the appropriate skill set.
Our hiring success comes from the ability to understand your agency’s specific needs and what skills your candidate will need. Service Specialists’s trained recruiters locate ideal candidates at any level of position. We offer comprehensive talent agency services, including identifying skill sets needed for your position, screening and vetting candidates, delivering quality applicants, and setting up interviews.
Our Recruiting Expertise
The government sector is one of Service Specialists’s flagship areas. Our team partners with government agencies throughout the country to place all types of qualified candidates in your roles in your organization—from entry level positions to experienced professionals.
- Clerical Administrative Support
- Call Center Staff
- Engineering Staff
- Logistics Staff
- Project Managers
- Forestry Support Staff
- Property Management
- Medical Support Staff
GSA Government Staffing Services
Service Specialists holds a GSA Contract #GS07F0687X and holds the following certifications:
- HUBZone Certification
- Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Certified Small Business through the Small Business Administration (SBA)
Through our GSA contract, we are able to deliver the following services through either our GSA contract or through responses to RFQs:
Temporary Government Staffing Services
- A temporary position can be either a short- or long-term job assignment.
- Most of our contracts with government agencies are usually for a specified length of time.
- Our temporary employees undergo an extensive application process including a background check if the client wishes.
Government Support Services
We currently offer contractual governmental services to support the following agencies:
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- U.S. Department of Defense (DoD)
- U.S. Air Force
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- U.S. Attorney’s Office
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- United States Forest Service (USFS)
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver’s National Institute of Child Health & Human Development
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- U.S. Coast Guard
- The National Guard
- 8(a) SDB Graduate
- Small Business
- HUBZone Certification
- DUNS Number: 007370062
- CAGE Code: 1MTR7
Contact Service Specialists
For assistance with government hiring services, please contact Service Specialists. Contact us below.
Looking for a Job at a Government Agency? Advance Your Career With a New Position
We know you’re more than your resume. Whether you’re just starting out or seeking a role to advance your career, you’ll have our support every step of the way.
Our Placement Process
The team at Service Specialists will get to know you, your skills, career goals, what you want in your next role, and then we design a plan to help you get there. Our goal is to find you the best job opportunity for you, both as a professional and as a person. This service is totally free for you.
Fill Out a Job Application
If you’re interested in a temporary or permanent position in government services, the first step is to fill out a job application. Click the button below to get started.