Clerical Admin Support:
We are always looking for numerous clerical candidates for opportunities in Madison, Rankin, Warren and Hinds counties.
Experience in the following is ideal:
- Accounts payable and receivable.
- Please email us your resume if you have any of the above. (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Manufacturing Warehouse Workers- NUMEROUS openings in Jackson, Pearl, Brandon, Ridgeland, and Canton!
You must pass a background check and drug test. Call 601.898.1085 to schedule an interview.
Director of Operations:
We are searching for an experienced Director of Operations for multi-site locations in Mississippi. Experience managing a large staff, budgeting, forecasting and planning.
Degrees Preferred: Bachelors in Business with an MBA preferred. Salary: DOE. Location: Central Mississippi
The Network Engineer’s role is to ensure the stability and integrity of the fiber optic network. This is achieved by planning, designing, and developing the overall fiber network, from the central office to the end-use devices. The Network Engineer will participate in the installation, monitoring, maintenance, Tier 2 and 3 support, and optimization of all network hardware and software. This individual will be required to analyze and resolve network hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate manner. Customer service interactions and assistance will be required from time to time.
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of broadband equipment, including but not limited to the following: ADTRAN Access platforms, Juniper routers, Cisco switches and Dell servers
- Troubleshooting, repair network, and system failures
- Create and maintain documentation in relation to network configuration, mapping, processes, and service records
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain up to date on developments in the networking industry
- Evaluate network performance, identify bottlenecks, and find ways of improvement, to ensure long-term efficiency of the network
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network administration, usage, system backup, and disaster recovery
- Implement and perform server and security audits
- Knowledge of Fiber-to-the-Home solutions and architecture
- Thorough understanding of outside plant fiber access networks
- Hands-on experience with common IT hardware and software
- Knowledge of various cable and connector types, including but not limited to the following: CAT 5e/6, Fiber Patch Cables, and Console Cables
- Good communication and customer service skills
We are searching for construction workers in the Vicksburg/Warren county area. Work will be on roadside construction. Great opportunity to go full-time immediately with benefits. If you can are available immediately to work please call our office at 601.898.1085.
Updated – 8/20/2020