Accounts Receivable Specialist
Seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist for a successful manufacturing company based in Clinton, MS. This individual will be a motivated professional ready to apply their working knowledge in a billing and collections position within the accounts receivables team as part of a growing company.
- Prepares and processes invoices, sets up new accounts, and ensures payment is received for outstanding balances.
- Contacts clients for any necessary payment resolution.
- Records and reconciles payments and resolves any payment discrepancies.
- Maintains billing accounts and records as well as customer credit files for any past due amounts or outstanding credits.
- Produces reports as required by management.
- Performs general cost accounting and other related duties for the organization.
- Assist with audits.
- Utilizes the electronic financial filing system for documents to become easily accessible.
- Ensures compliance with GAAP.
- High School diploma or GED certificate required.
- Bachelor’s degree with a Business, Finance, Economics, or Accounting Major preferred.
- 2 -3 years previous experience in Accounts Receivable, Customer Service, Billing, or Credit Management.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel knowledge.
- Understanding of financial and accounting principles.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to follow direction.
- Ability to multitask along with the time management skills to stay on a directed schedule.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday