• Prepares legal documents, including contracts and legal memoranda.
• Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating agreements on a variety of business and transactional matters, ensuing that they accurately reflect the terms agreeable to firm decision-makers
• Provides legal advice relating to the management of programs, including any issues involving regulatory compliance and legal risks.
• Reviews and advises on the interpretation, application, and enforcement of laws, rules, and regulations affecting operations and administration.
• Provides input on the development of programs and the establishment of relevant policies and procedures.
• Provides legal advice on legal compliance and policy decision-making and identifies appropriate legal solutions.
• Assists staff in legal matters.
• Assists in complying with responses to subpoenas or other legal process.
• Assists with management of litigation.
• Reviews legal documents and conducts legal research as needed.
• Provides advice and counsel on a wide range of legal matters as assigned.
• Maintains regular work schedule.
• Performs all other related duties as assigned.
• Graduation from an accredited law school and current member of the bar in good standing; and
• Licensed to practice law and in good standing as a member of the state bar association
• Minimum 4 years of related experience as an attorney at a law firm and/or as in-house counsel