Seeking a CEO for End It For Good, a nonprofit organization based in Ridgeland, MS. This position is remote optional for the right candidate. The Chief Executive Officer’s primary roles are managing and directing the organization toward its primary goals and objectives, and directing and ensuring the success of all fundraising efforts.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
● Overseeing the operations of all departments in the organization and ensuring they align with and uphold the mission, vision, and core values of the organization.
● Leading staff development and training efforts and overseeing employment decisions so that End It For Good continues to have a healthy and balanced work culture.
● Leading meetings, ensuring consistent communication and ongoing transparency and accountability.
● Reporting on strategy, operations, and performance to the Board of Directors to ensure transparency, accountability and alignment with the mission and goals of the organization.
● Solving problems and advancing opportunities by making timely, strategic and well informed decisions.
● Ensuring the annual operating budget meets the organization's short and long term goals.
● Executing fundraising in order to fully fund the annual operating budget.
● Developing an approach for cultivation, closing, and stewardship of current donors and future prospects to ensure the organization’s long term funding and success.
Strategy & Processes
● Communicating the organization’s mission, vision, and core values and ensuring operations uphold them.
● Working with the Board of Directors, leadership team, and other team members to establish short and long-term strategic goals and objectives.
● Collaborating with partners to understand how the national drug policy landscape affects End It For Good.
● Maintaining a working knowledge of public policy and the legislative process. Performing other duties as required.
● 2-3 years experience leading as a CEO, Executive Director, or Sr. Leadership team member at a non-profit organization
● 2-3 years experience leading a successful fundraising program
● 2-3 years of successful leadership of team members
● Professional demeanor
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Effective interpersonal and teamwork skills
● Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and to work with integrity at all times
● Committed to and excited about End It For Good’s Mission and Vision
● Committed to the organization’s Core Values
● Committed to a healthy work/life balance
● Demonstrates humility and values the contribution of all team members
● Dedicated to personal and professional growth
● This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week.
● This position has flexibility for in-person office hours at our Ridgeland, MS, office as well as the option to be fully remote with only occasional travel to our home office.
● There is occasional travel required outside of typical work hours.
● This position includes 15 days of paid leave each year, including sick/vacation days.
● This position includes a generous benefits package with optional medical, dental, and vision insurance.
*For confidentiality purposes, you can apply by emailing Sydney Fields at email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Starting from $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote