Job Summary:Service Specialists is recruiting for an Executive Assistant to offer administrative support services to the CEO. Requires independent judgment, initiative, attention to detail, and drive. Must be able to maintain the utmost confidentiality and have a sense of urgency to work on time-sensitive critical projects. May perform special assignments, research information, compile reports, and create presentations. Being organized and structured is critical to success in this role.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:· Lives and models company in everything we do.
· Plan, schedule, and maintain events and meetings in Outlook for the President/CEO and Executive Team.
· Track multiple projects and coordinate the efforts of others to stay on track to meet project deadlines.
· Provide administrative support for the executive team when needed.
· Coordinate and maintain the progress of critical projects keeping the President/CEO up to date.
· Answer and field calls, emails, texts, and other communications for the President/CEO.
· Communicate effectively with other departments, leaders, team members, customers, and vendors taking and relaying messages, gathering information, and tracking progress on projects.
· Create presentations, flyers, announcements, and standard operating procedures in Power Point, Word, and Adobe.
· Maintain building maintenance by scheduling repairs and periodic inspections.
· Manages special projects such as Christmas card mailing, Annual Operating Plan, and manuals.
· Various office management functions such as package shipments, event coordination, and vendor coordination.
· Liaison for multiple board of directors other companies.
· Schedule travel arrangements for President/CEO and executive staff.
Physical Demands:· Ability to be stationary for long periods of time.
· Finger and hand manipulation such as writing or typing required for long periods of time.
· Minimal lifting of less than 25 lbs. infrequently
· Move throughout office, distribution facilities, and customer locations including climbing stairs required.
Work Environment:· The work environment is primarily in the office setting.
· Occasional work in distribution center warehouse with limited climate controls.
· Occasional overnight travel.
Qualifications:· 5+ years’ experience in an executive admin role.
· Highly skilled with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Power Point, Teams.
· Proficient knowledge of Adobe.
· Demonstrated leadership qualities.
· High level of organization with attention to detail.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Project management, multi-tasking, and prioritizing with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
· Maintain confidentiality.