Service Specialists recruiting agency is seeking an HR Director for a successful construction company located in Tupelo. This is a created role and will oversee the company's 200+ employees. This individual will plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's human resource function and performance. This role will be dealing with employee grievances and disputes, supporting employee development, enhancing job satisfaction, designing onboarding procedures, implementing HR strategies that support business objectives, forecasting staffing needs, mitigating risk, structuring benefit packages, maintaining employee records, managing budgets and designing accountability mechanisms.
The ideal candidate for this role should possess a high work ethic, excellent communication skills, knowledge of labor regulations and HR practices, strategic thinking abilities, strong organizational skills, and excellent interpersonal skills. The exceptional HR Director will implement strategies that support business growth, improve morale and employee retention, enhance safety and wellness, manage job satisfaction, and promote the organization's values.
HR Director Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Responsible for onboarding.
- Supporting strategic objectives.
- Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
- Motivating and supporting current staff.
- Maintaining staff records.
- Handling employee benefits.
- Designing and directing training programs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in human resources or management
- 5+ years' of professional HR experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work