Seeking a Logistics Coordinator for a construction/manufacturing company located in Richland. This position will assist in the planning, procurement, storage, control, and distribution of aggregate and materials and products according to company needs and customer requirements. This individual will report to the Materials Manager.
- Directs production and inventory control, shipping and receiving, and materials storage.
- Directs production planning and scheduling based on sales forecasts.
- Maintains inventory levels to ensure deliveries occur within customer timelines.
- Maintains and ensures accuracy of the perpetual inventory system.
- Works with purchasing department to schedule delivery of materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Oversees shipping and receiving functions related to purchased parts and finished goods.
- Identifies opportunities to reduce transportation costs and charges.
- Monitors storage of purchased materials.
- Performs write-offs to reflect accurate value of inventory.
- Establishes procedures for conducting and valuing physical inventories.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field required.
- 3+ years of experience in materials control field required.
- Preferred experience in Viewpoint, JWS, and PEAK.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Must be able to adapt to new and different computer programs and software to enable efficient data gathering and analysis
- Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data
- Good written, verbal communication and collaborative skills
- Strong organizational and communicational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Self-motivated to deliver with a sense of urgency on priorities