Recruiting a dedicated Office Manager/Assistant Administrator for a surgical clinic who can handle working in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude and a strong desire for efficiency. This position is a leadership tier opportunity which involves the direction, operation, and supervision of all activities at the surgical clinic. Following strict quality guidelines in accordance with local, state, and federal policies is integral to the role.
The scope of the Office Manager's responsibilities include the administration of operating budgets, material control, equipment control, resource distribution, management of the environment of care, management of human resources, mediation of personnel conflict, conflict resolution, and the maintenance of care delivery systems working with the supervision of the Chief Operating Officer and the support of the Clinical Supervisor, Front Office Supervisor, and Director of Business Services.
- Strong organization, multitasking and time management skills
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Thorough understanding of billing/coding and revenue cycle management (RCM)
- Develops an ongoing communications program to strengthen the relationship staff as well as referring clinics/providers
- Communicates operational issues to the Chief Operating Officer and provides timely feedback
- Participates in community outreach activities related to the development or promotion of the practice
- Develops and coordinates efforts to address medical staff issues
- Attends educational in-services as appropriate
- Participates in professional activities and organizations to maintain knowledge of current trends, practices, and developments
- Compiles reports and analyzes overall clinic performance
- Identify, evaluate, and analyze the business’s standard operating procedures to assure safe and transparent patient-focused operations
- Inhouse advocate with oversight responsibilities for OSHA and Compliance
- Oversees day-to-day human resources functions, with support from regional HR team, including annual reviews, interviewing and job posting, insurance enrollment, etc.
- Organize orientations, staff meetings, safety announcements, policy changes, personnel changes, and general staff guidance
- Communicate with and provide feedback to their staff, acting as both delegator and liaison when necessary
- Bring the concerns of personnel to the attention of senior administration or staff members