- Develops and maintains the dentists’ schedules to meet practice goals.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls to include, new patient calls, emergencies, scheduling patient appointments, requesting records, and follow up.
- Create reports that help ensure patients are scheduled for necessary treatment.
- Gathers necessary information from other dental offices prior to patients’ appointment.
- Presenting treatment plans.
- Posts treatment to patient accounts
- Collects reservation fees for large cases
- Discusses financing options that can help the patient get the needed treatment.
- Shares end of day and end of month responsibilities with the team.
- 1 + years previous dental front office experience a must!
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills.