Subject Matter Expert Responsibilities:
- Applying subject expertise in evaluating business operations and processes.
- Identifying areas where technical solutions would improve business performance.
- Consulting across business operations, providing mentorship, and contributing specialized knowledge.
- Recommending technical solutions and determining software development requirements.
- Providing subject expertise and guidance to IT developers during the software development life cycle.
- Overseeing the development, testing, and implementation of technical solutions.
- Determining whether technical solutions meet defined requirements.
- Verifying technical reference information, including user guides, training manuals, and system requirements.
- Ensuring accurate representation of expertise prior to the distribution of technical solutions to end-users.
- Documenting processes and disseminating information to all relevant stakeholders.
Subject Matter Expert Requirements:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Six Sigma Black Belt professional certification, or similar.
- Demonstrable credentials as a leading Subject Matter Expert.
- 10-15 years of experience working in the relevant area of expertise.
- Advanced knowledge of business operations and project management.
- Competency in electronic business management systems, like monday.com and ProWorkflow.
- Advanced ability to recommend and implement technical solutions for cross-functional projects.
- Knowledge of systems and software engineering to optimally integrate subject expertise in software solution designs.
- Exceptional leadership and mentorship abilities to introduce and implement technical solutions.
- Excellent recordkeeping, as well as written and verbal communication skills.