- Manage and execute all aspects of the hiring process from planning and sourcing to offering and onboarding in collaboration with the People Growth & Engagement and People FIRST teams.
- Manage a team of recruiting professionals to accomplish practice group goals and metrics.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to anticipate and meet the evolving hiring needs of each practice group.
- Explore the market’s best practices in mass recruitment and utilize creative internet and sourcing strategies to attract passive candidates.
- Develop, recommend, and implement strategic initiatives to expand recruiting pool for more diverse candidates.
- Provide leadership, guidance and direction for our intern recruiting program.
- Execute the firm’s interviewing strategy by establishing processes and adhering to its practices.
- Ensure ongoing communication with hiring managers on the status of open positions.
- Serve as an internal consultant by conducting training and coaching interviewers on best practices to ensure a consistently exceptional candidate experience aligned with the company's vision and common purpose is delivered.
- Develop and maintain accurate recruiting metrics and reporting on pipeline health, conversion, and sourcing effectiveness.
- Continuously maintain and partner with hiring managers to update job descriptions, ensuring they meet all FLSA guidelines and firm policies.
- Proactively communicate information with designated people on the team when hiring in new markets to ensure smooth onboarding experience and compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations including Affirmative Action and record keeping/retention.
- Consistently demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and ability to execute.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of EEO legislation and other applicable recruiting laws.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education, Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience managing a full-cycle recruiting process for high-growth companies.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency with excellent time management skills to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Previous social media strategy and implementation experience required.
- Strong working knowledge of current federal/state regulations related to EEOC, ADA, and other related employment laws and guidelines.
- Clear and confident communicator - able to communicate effectively to all levels and functions both internally and externally.
- An experienced partner - comfortable building meaningful relationships with hiring managers at all levels to provide strategic recommendations and feedback.
- Highly self-motivated, organized, strategic thinker. Can work autonomously.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills and experience. Ability to leverage metrics to drive quality productivity.
- Ability to travel as needed.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity