Seeking a VP of Human Resources for an established firm in central MS. This individual will be instrumental in shaping the workforce, fostering a culture of continuous learning, leading a dynamic team and ensuring uncompromising HR compliance.
The Vice President of Human Resources plays a crucial role in designing and executing human resources strategies that align with the organization's growth trajectory and commitment to excellence. The ideal candidate will have at least five years of experience with a well respected law firm, accounting firm, engineering firm or other similar professional services firm. Responsibilities include recruiting for rapid expansion, overseeing technical and skills training programs, and ensuring adherence to complex HR compliance standards.
- Develop and execute tailored recruitment strategies that align with company growth and inclusivity objectives.
- Direct and oversee the creation of technical and skills training programs, ensuring alignment with specific business targets.
- Diligently uphold HR practices and procedures, guaranteeing full compliance with regional and federal regulations.
- Collaborate closely with senior leaders, providing strategic counsel on HR strategies, effective workforce planning, and optimal organizational structure.
- Encourage positive employee relations and work towards establishing a proactive and inclusive work culture.
- Design and implement competitive compensation and benefits packages, ensuring alignment with both internal equity and market competitiveness.
- Steer change management initiatives, such as mergers, acquisitions, and restructures, focusing on smooth transitions and morale preservation.
- Consistently monitor, analyze, and report on key HR performance metrics, emphasizing trends and actionable insights.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. Master's degree or equivalent higher qualification in a related field strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years in progressive HR leadership roles, with an emphasis on experiences in both established and high-growth settings.
- Proven track record of spearheading large-scale recruitment campaigns and designing and implementing comprehensive technical and skills training programs.
- Comprehensive understanding of HR compliance norms, both at regional and federal levels, with a proven ability to ensure adherence.
- Experience in navigating HR practices in multi-jurisdictional operations.
- Exceptional interpersonal abilities for harmonious interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey ideas, strategies, and feedback across all organizational levels.
- Demonstrated capability to influence decision-making at executive levels using data-driven insights and strategic foresight.
- Familiarity with modern HR technologies, analytics tools, and platforms.
- Recognized HR certifications such as SHRM-SCP (Senior Certified Professional) or SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources) are highly desirable.
- Strategic foresight to anticipate future HR needs aligned with business goals.
- Adaptability to the shifting demands of a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment.
- Ethical and values-driven approach to all HR practices and decisions.
- Active involvement in industry associations or HR forums to stay updated with best practices and emerging trends.
- A well-established network within the HR community for recruitment and partnerships.
- Experience within large-scale professional service firms or similar corporate environments.
*Note: For the purpose of confidential consideration, you can apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- $150,000/yr - $180,000/yr