Seeking a VP of Marketing for a successful company headquartered in Oxford. This individual will be responsible for managing company budgets, branding, digital media, promotional activity, coordinating all activity and communications with third party vendors, etc. Must be extremely organized and analytical. If you are seeking a long-term career in a business development role with an entrepreneurial minded company, apply today!
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Department Organization – must keep current all records, files, vendors, promotions, product, etc. in complete and organized file and format for entire department and company access.
- Able to manage marketing budgets for all assigned companies. Must remain within guidelines of assigned budgets and put forth an ROI on each project if available.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating the following marketing initiatives for all companies: direct mail, media buys, collateral production, creative & design, digital & social media, promotional activities and events. Managing all third-party contractors and vendors involved.
- Work closely with chief marketing officer to define, implement, and manage each of the company’s marketing strategy for optimal performance and results. This includes (5) year growth strategy and business marketing plan.
- Lead customer-centric thinking and craft programs to meet outlined target markets
- Be an effective leader and ensure all marketing programs are successful, metrics-driven, and goal-oriented
- Must be extremely organized
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in English, Finance or Marketing / Communications. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of marketing / business development experience
- Proven leadership experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy
- Experience in building brand awareness and recognition
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- You are entrepreneurial and work well in a rapidly changing environment
- You are creative and innovative
- Solid knowledge of web analytics
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- You have experience working cross-functionally to ensure marketing programs are in line with company objectives
- You are metric driven and able to draw insight from complex marketing data.