Wealth Management Client Service Associate
Service Specialists is recruiting a Client Service Associate for a successful wealth management company located in Jackson. This motivated, dynamic individual will be an essential role providing critical administrative support to Financial Advisors, their prospective and existing clients. The ideal candidate will have effective communication skills across multiple platforms (phone, email, in-person, virtual), as well as the ability to organize, manage, and track multiple, detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced, task-oriented work environment.
- Services a high volume of daily interactions, including basic inquiries and scheduling of meetings, with prospective and existing clients on the phone, in-person, virtually and through mailings.
- Works both independently and within a dynamic team environment to provide crucial support to the financial advisors and branch office.
- With a high level of organization and accuracy, processes client financial transactions and financial advisor and branch office expenses and expense reports.
- Opens new client accounts and researches client and security information using internal databases and other technologies.
- For proper maintenance and to meet firm and industry requirements, ensures client paperwork and documentation is accurate and correct prior to submission and processing. Follows up to ensure accurate completion.
- Prepares letters, forms and reports to assist with servicing existing clients and prospecting for new clients.
- Prepares various business summary reports and client-specific reporting as needed for review by the financial advisor.
- Creates and maintains records and files utilizing Client Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Assists Financial Advisors with marketing efforts including seminars and other client-facing events.
- Actively engages in available training/cross-training and educational and/or professional development opportunities to remain current on firm and industry policies and procedures.
• Client Relationship Management (CRM) software, or similar contact management software.
• Investment concepts, practices and procedures used in the securities industry.
• Financial markets, products and industry regulations.
• Excel, including developing spreadsheets as needed and for ongoing reporting.
• Effective communication across multiple client interactive platforms (in-person, virtual, phone and mail)
• Operate standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, reports, electronic communication, spreadsheets, and databases.
• Analyze and research account information.
• Organize, manage, and track multiple, detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced, task-oriented work environment.
• Identify time sensitive items and assess competing priorities.
• Take initiative and proactively follow up on submitted items to ensure completion; resolve errors, questions or concerns.
• Handle stressful situations and provide a high level of customer service in a calm and professional manner.
• Analyze problems and establish solutions in a fast-paced environment.
• Use mathematics sufficient to process account and transaction information.
• Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels, in person and virtually.
• Work both independently and as part of a cohesive team.
• Provide a high level of customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or degree appropriate to practice area
- One (1) or more years securities industry or related work experience preferred.