- Complete internal audits for evaluating internal control effectiveness, accuracy of financial and operational records.
- Analyze and review store accounting, inventory, and transaction data to detect issues and ensure policies and programs to reduce loss are implemented.
- Assess company financial risk
- Assist with implementing audit tools to improve audit efficiencies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Compatible for teamwork, creativity and structured working manner
- Capability to empathize rapidly and unprepared into new processes, identify risks and derive proposals to limit the risks
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and balance workload to complete multiple assignments within time constraints
- Ability to apply analytical and interpretive skills to problem solving, strong attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Flexibility, able to work under pressure and high self-motivation
- Minimum 2 years auditing experience, convenience store preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, preferred
Location: Ridgeland, MS
Salary: $15-$22 per hour