Seeking a Project Manager for a successful, family-run, commercial construction company. This individual will oversee, plan and manage projects on a large scale at the company level with commercial construction projects in Tupelo:
- Develop project business plan.
- Work with field management to generate job specific safety plan for the project.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the Engineer and Architect.
- Work with Pre-Construction and Field Supervision to identify and implement all contract deliverables, quality testing, and reporting requirements.
- Create staging, logistics, and phasing plan for project.
- Lead coordination of subcontractors.
- Set up bonding, change order log, and cost tracking for the project.
- Set up project in E1 and Prolog software.
- Responsible for project startup, including obtaining permits and licenses and managing jobsite mobilization.
- Facilitate subcontractor pre-mobilization/startup meetings.
- Issue and administer subcontracts (payments, insurance, bond, safety, haz-com, etc.) and purchase orders for multiple trades.
- Assist in development, planning, and updating of overall project schedule. Attend/direct regular job scheduling meetings.
- Lead responsibility for project quality control plan implementation and compliance.
- Conduct bi-weekly safety surveys with project superintendent.
- Prioritize, review and expedite submittals.
- Expedite material deliveries according to project schedule requirements.
- Understand quantity updating and work with Superintendents to maintain accurate labor forecasts.
- Develop and administer subcontractor and purchase order change orders.
- Review projections, labor reports, safety documents, and schedules on a monthly basis.
- Review and approve material/equipment invoices according to project budget.
- Prepare payment requests and monitor collections.
- Meet with city and state agencies to review project and inspections.
- Attend OAC progress meetings and create monthly status reports.
- Enter and update information in project management software (job status reports, projections, change orders, and RFI’s).
- Manage and oversee job close-out documentation and procedures (closeout documents, final job report, and final accounting).
- Mentor and train assistant project managers and co-op/intern students.
- *MUST HAVE 3+ years experience working for a general contractor.
*For confidentiality purposes, you can also apply by emailing Sydney Fields at email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tupelo, MS: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)