Seeking a Human Resource Manager for an extremely reputable company in Oxford. This individual will lead and direct the routine functions of Human Resources (HR) including hiring and interviewing staff, administering benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
· Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
· Provides support and guidance to management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
· Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
· Lead administrator for benefits programs
· Oversee, refine and execute employee standards and procedures, using and improving HR existing and recommended systems and procedures
· Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
· Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
· Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
· Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
· Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
· Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
· Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Competitive Pay
· 401k with company match
· Vacation and Holiday Pay
· Medical, dental, vision and cafeteria plan offered