Service Specialists recruiting agency is seeking a Residential Account Executive for a thriving technology company. This is a field sales position where this individual is responsible for acquiring new residential customers within Desoto County .You will visit potential customers at their primary residence and review their current home and wireless services and preferences with the intent to convert them or upgrade their services. This position is highly transactional with high communication demands and averages 5-6 home visits per day by appointment. In addition, high volume door to door campaigning may be required from time to time. RAEs receive leads for a specific geographic area, sometimes down to the street level; however, RAEs are expected to be able to prospect on their own and generate leads for themselves through various tactics as well. After securing the customers decision for a service RAEs are responsible for order placement through web applications or outbound calls at customer premise to the central call office. A thorough training program for the wireless services is provided.
- Ensure each customer is given a personalized experience that integrates technology into their life with amazing ease and effectiveness.
- Cover minimum amount of appointments, prospecting, and appointment setting per day to maximize sales opportunity through various tactics such as calling campaigns, email campaigns, door to door campaigns, and working with various HOA organizations and key advocates.
- Submit orders through appropriate means
- Achieve customer satisfaction standards (CES surveys).
- Achieve or exceed individual sales quota and customer retention goals each month contributing to the market goals while maintaining a high energy and highly motivated approach in selling.
- Adhere to schedule requirements. Comply with established policies and procedures.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Actively engaged as an employee advocate and fully committed to supporting our strategic vision to be and become known as the BEST in our industry(s) through:
- Putting our customer at the center of everything we do
- A relentless passion to be the best
- Being competitive, bold, innovative and adding value
- An ownership mentality, behavior and accountability
- An unyielding commitment to quality
- Respect for our internal and external customers
- Continuous improvement
- Being resourceful, productive and efficient
- Maximum dedication and effort with high energy, enthusiasm and urgency
- A proven track record for meeting/exceeding sales quotas required
- Previous customer service experience that includes problem resolution is required
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and excellent interpersonal skills required
- Four year degree or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Previous outside sales experience and/or prospecting experience strongly preferred
- Technical knowledge of cable, wireless or other telecommunication products strongly preferred
- Professional appearance and demeanor is necessary
- Must have a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record and access to reliable transportation
- The ability to organize and plan time effectively is necessary along with being self-motivated.
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off